We are currently seeking a professional Commercial Specialist who is expected to pro-actively draw on his/her own experience, demonstrating the ability to think laterally and innovatively to support the achievement of the commercial objectives of the Company.
Our ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide informed advice to upper management.
- Researches and identifies potential partners from various domains based on Company’s current needs and projects;
- Makes initial contacts with selected potential partners and coordinates with them to receive their commercial terms of cooperation;
- Based on pre-defined criteria and coordination with internal stakeholders analyses the list of potential partners and manages the vendor selection process;
- Coordinates the contracting process with key internal stakeholders and with external partners;
- Critically examines contracts from commercial perspective to identify any potentially unfavorable terms for the company and to secure company’s best interest;
- Manages existing, signed contracts and maintains contract databases;
- Constantly looks for new business development opportunities, whether through partnerships or new initiatives. If required creates business cases and project/investment proposals and submits to the commercial manager;
- Elaborates feasibility studies and financial models (with key financial indicators) to evaluate potential profitability of new projects;
- Conducts market research and analysis if required;
- Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly financial aspects of the contract:
- Ensures that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations,
- Ensures that the financial aspects and implications of the contract are clear to all parties;
- Maintains sustainable and productive relationships with existing and potential partners and contract managers;
- Works efficiently and calmly under tight deadlines or other stress factors;
- Performs other tasks as assigned by commercial manager.
- At least BS/BA in business administration, finance, economics or in a related field, MS/MA in business and management-related fields is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in working with financial statements and evaluation of investment projects/proposals with key financial indicators;
- Proven market research experience, involving both quantitative and qualitative information;
- Experience in contracting process, from contract examination to negotiations of contract terms is a strong advantage;
- Ability to effectively communicate contractual legal obligations in “plain English” to a diverse range of internal/external partners;
- Proven experience of working with key clients and stakeholders;
- Experience in working in an international setting or with international partners is a strong advantage;
- Experience in project management, identifying and mitigating project risks involved is an asset;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel;
- Flexibility and a talent for negotiation;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and work effectively under pressure;
- Being initiative in making suggestions on improving internal processes in his/her own work, in the unit and the larger company;
- Being initiative in identifying and suggesting opportunities aimed at growing company’s business;
- Ability and flexibility to receive constructive feedback and improve his/her performance based on it;
- Must be team oriented and results focused.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.