Game UI/UX Designer
We’re looking for a Game UI/UX Designer to join our team in Yerevan who will help us to turn our software into easy-to-use products by designing and translating any user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive user interaction design for both mobile and web.
- Illustrate UX ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and should appear;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback or tests, develop exciting new layout features to enhance the user experience;
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks;
- Adhere to style standards according to the products/brands (i.e. fonts, colors and image style/treatment);
- Define functionalities, gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with design team;
- Take responsibility to ensure on-time delivery of the highest quality product;
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced creative environment;
- Stay on top of the latest web/mobile trends to experiment and challenge current solutions;
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends, techniques and processes; seek out and recommend new best practices.
- Solid work experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Experience of working within the gaming industry would be a plus!
- Deep understanding and proven experience with web, iOS, and Android platforms;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Experience with creative software such as Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch app;
- Cutting-edge design/layout/interaction and branding skills with good experience in prototyping tools (e.g. InVision);
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Good time-management skills;
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV with strong portfolio of previous UX/UI design projects to email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.