InterTech LLC is looking for a PHP Developer to join our team in Yerevan. The successful candidate will be integrating our IT team and ensuring our visuals are implemented in the best way possible and that web applications are fully available and fully functional.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining shopping websites;
- Collaborating with the other team members in any required IT projects;
- Optimizing user experience;
- Troubleshooting any technical and software related issues;
- Building reusable code and ensuring the scalability and availability of libraries;
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI / UX design;
- Developing new user facing features;
- Working with WordPress.
Skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of PHP is a must;
- Minimum of 2+ years of related IT experience;
- Bachelor Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS3;
- Experience with SQL queries, MySQL, and database design;
- Work experience with CMS (WordPress, Joomla, etc.);
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
- Proficiency in English language – a must.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.