Poker Product Manager
If you eat, think and dream poker, we have an interesting offer for you! We’re looking for a seasoned Poker Product Manager who will be implementing elegant solutions to ensure the game runs smoothly for players, meanwhile being jam packed with poker plans and discussions with other Poker enthusiasts.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product that delivers Company’s vision and strategy.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Define and specify product features, requirements and product vision
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Act as a lead tester and ensure proper functionality of the product by estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating activities
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of product related diverse projects
- Oversee the final product that is delivered to players
- Oversee the implementation of innovative solutions to improve the player experience on mobile, web and application poker clients
- Work closely with all stakeholders, as well as technical teams to produce specifications for the product that deliver on functionality, value and product ‘elegance’
- Take ownership for improving the game, look for problems before they arise and fix the gap/issue/event before it occurs
- Set up promotions for the customers players
- Be the go-to person for any queries around the product;
- Conduct competitor analysis and ensure industry trends are analyzed and feed into the roadmap;
- Verify deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met and product quality is of high standard;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Be the product champion and expert for the product, understanding customer and business needs and actively identifying opportunities for improvements.
Skills and qualifications
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in the gaming industry
- Proven track record in a similar position
- Experience in running a Poker room A to Z
- Excellent knowledge of game rules of popular Poker versions and gaming experience
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly navigate in complex situations
- Managerial and leadership skills and experience
- Proven ability to craft innovative solutions and think creatively, ahead of the curve
- High sense of responsibility
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.