We are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver Company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Define and specify product features, requirements and product vision;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Act as a lead tester and ensure proper functionality of the product by estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities;
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved;
- Responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of product related diverse projects;
- Work closely with all stakeholders, as well as technical teams to produce specifications for the product that deliver on functionality, value and product ‘elegance’;
- Be the go-to person for any queries around the product;
- Conduct competitor analysis and ensure industry trends are analyzed and feed into the roadmap;
- Verify deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met and product quality is of high standard;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Be the product champion and expert for the product, understanding customer and business needs and actively identifying opportunities for improvements.
- BS degree preferably in technology and / or business related;
- Ideally 1 – 3 years of product management and / or product ownership experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skills in working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix company
- Demonstrable oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Well versed on different operating systems and software packages;
- Willingness to take initiative;
- An interest or understanding of sports betting would be a plus!
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.