Product Performance Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Product Performance Specialist with a ‘can do’ attitude and ample experience behind, to join our Product Management team.
You will be in charge of building and preserving trusting relationships with our partners, ensuring all the requests and tasks are addressed timely and solved by them in a proper manner.
You will also share your valuable business knowledge and have great fun with an amazing team.
- Act as the main point of contact for the assigned partners through email, phone, online chats and in-person meetings with a key focus on products proper functionality and operational excellence;
- Communicate with partners to resolve issues and inquiries, open and follow up tickets, as well as ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to our needs and objectives;
- Handle and follow up requests, ensure all the complaints are resolved quickly and effectively;
- Act as a lead tester and ensure proper functionality of the products by estimating, prioritizing and coordinating testing activities;
- Test the completeness of tasks, identify all the issues and resolve them effectively to achieve the defined objectives;
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately documented and tracked; find ways to prevent additional issues by improving processes;
- Actively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth transaction of information;
- Be the go-to person for any queries around the products maintenance and related issues;
- Enhance department and Company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in the computer science or engineering scope);
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details;
- Excellent communicator, able to work and build rapport with diverse teams;
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix company;
- Comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity;
- Experience in iGaming industry – a big plus.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.