If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk! We’re growing quickly and are searching for online Sportsbook and Casino Promotions Manager to be the evangelist for Promotions team driving positive vibes and can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will ensure that our most valuable users are constantly being offered a set of engaging promotions and will be partnering with leaders in Sportsbook and Casino to create compelling offers and manage the distribution of these offers through all high-volume channels.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a 90-day+ calendar of engaging promotions in partnership with partners across different product verticals to develop high quality marketing materials, as well as acquisition, loyalty and retention plans
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Promotions, oversee all aspects of creation, development, setup, implementation, management and analysis of all promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with analytics team in development of segmentation, campaigns, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of all promotions and create a learning agenda
- Manage the implementation of special programs, promotions, and event calendars to stimulate and optimize business opportunities
- Drive innovation with cutting edge thinking and industry leading best practices
- Manage, track and report on all aspects of promotional and special events
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Promotions, review promotion activity to determine changes in marketing programs as required
- Coordinate with necessary approved external vendors and internal departments to ensure efficiency of all events and promotions
- Monitor expenses versus budget figures to ensure compliance
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Promotions, assist with development and implementation of policies and procedures for Promotions department
- Coordinate, direct and evaluate department staff in the areas of policies, procedures and job performance. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures, and internal controls.
Skills and qualifications
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
- Proven track record in a similar position
- Proven experience in designing, executing and analyzing promotions for online gambling businesses
- Ideally, 4+ years’ experience in an analytically driven role
- Previous experience in marketing a real money gaming product or personal experience in real money gaming products
- Ability to work in a matrixed and cross-functional operating environment
- 1+ year of experience as a people manager
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Strong knowledge of business metrics and proven ability to forecast future results
- Ability to work irregular hours