Automation PHP Software Tester (QA)
Senior Accounting Specialist
Intertech is seeking a driven and conscientious Senior Accounting Specialist to be fully involved in the Finance department day-to-day activities.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Administration the successful candidate will be responsible for areas relating to financial reporting as well as for maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures. S/he will perform a wide variety of key month end and day to day accounting procedures and support the team in producing timely and accurate reports.
- Perform daily operations of the Finance department while ensuring all the assigned tasks and activities are running smoothly and efficiently;
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly cash reconciliations;
- Analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements;
- Provide the Head of Finance and Administration with financial data and reporting, critical in developing future budgets;
- Conduct cost analyses and make recommendations, support budget and forecasting activities, recommend ways to reduce costs or improve the Company’s profits;
- Ensure all transactions and financial policies of the Company meet adopted regulations and standards;
- Maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions;
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Assist in creating business policies and practices that meet compliance with the laws and in developing a review process to ensure maintaining of the goals;
- Handling of non-routine reporting transactions;
- Provide ad hoc support and perform other job-related assignments given by the Head of Finance and Administration.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting, cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, including IFRS;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data, excellent mathematical skills;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations;
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical mind;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to direct and supervise;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.