Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst with authentic passion for accurate and predictive real-time data who can execute in a fast-paced, creative, and continually evolving environment. This role will be vital in analyzing the business models in the Company and using advanced analytics to provide data insights for business decisions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for examining the business needs when it comes to data and compiling / delivering relevant reports by optimizing the reporting system and ensuring that everyone is aligned when it comes to data and fully able to understand its contents.
- Understand and be up to date with the unique needs of the business when it comes to data;
- Take ownership of data analysis activities and work closely with end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualization solutions (e.g. reporting and dashboards);
- Responsible for data injection, transformation, analysis and visualization;
- Design and implementation of medium to large custom application data models;
- Develop relevant practices and procedures in terms of reporting habits within the Company, ensuring a buy-in from all the individuals;
- Promote the importance of being data savvy and enforcing data driven decision making;
- Work transversally across departments in order to fully cover the business needs in terms of reporting and data;
- Work with reporting software and statistical techniques in order to analyze campaigns, AB testing, RoI, etc;
- Analyze bulky data, facts and figures and be able to draw relevant conclusions;
- Create presentations, graphs, tables and other reporting deliverables to present a user-friendly version of relevant data across the Company’s verticals;
- Mentor data analysts on the team while owning independent deliverables;
- Carry out database audits in line with database management principles;
- Evaluate BI tools and propose the best solution for the business;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve reporting, discover issues and deliver better service;
- Provide recommendations in terms of data collection, warehousing, management and retrieval procedures;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- MBA qualification;
- Relevant Degree: Statistics, IT / Computer Science, Mathematics – a must;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience in iGaming industry – a big plus;
- Tech savvy / tech driven – Practical experience with statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME, other);
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL/ MicroStrategy (or similar)
- Experience in data mining/ advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar)
- Advanced mathematical, analytical and conceptual thinking skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Interest and desire to fully understand the business / Business acumen;
- Managerial experience and excellent problem solving skills;
- Proven teamwork and communication skills to ensure optimal understanding of the information provided;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to see the “big picture”, evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests
- English language proficiency – a must;
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate to send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for.